Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Cobol Developer. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in January.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University Degree OR Community College Diploma in Information Technology;
- Ten (10) plus years’ experience;
- Five (5) plus years’ experience developing COBOL programs;
- Demonstrate experience as a senior programmer analyst working in the Information Technology system maintenance and support;
- Information Technology maintenance, support and implementation work experience with business owners and application users;
- Experience in maintenance, support and implementation work with business owners and application users;
- Communication skills both oral and written in English;
- Problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills;
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office 2010 including Word and Excel;
- Recent and comprehensive experience writing or understanding system specifications, technical requirements, test plans, and end-user testing documentation; and,
- Experience writing shell scripts for Unix and COBOL.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.