Business Systems Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst. This is a twenty-four (24) month, contract position scheduled to start in March.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Six (6) years’ experience in a business systems analyst role identifying business needs and proposing improvements to increase the effectiveness of the business;
- Five (5) projects with demonstrated experience in documenting requirements using standard business analysis techniques including business rules analysis, current/future state data flow diagrams, data modeling, scenarios and use cases;
- Five (5) years’ experience developing business test scenarios and test scripts;
- Five (5) projects that demonstrate project management experience working within the health industry;
- Four (4) years’ experience in coordinating collaborative IM/IT project activities across multiple organizations or jurisdictions;
- Four (4) years’ experience establishing and maintaining stakeholder relationships;
- Four (4) years’ experience with strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret stakeholder business needs and translate them into business and operational requirements;
- Four (4) years business analysis experience in the public health sector and experience working with immunization information (an asset);
- Five (5) years’ experience interviewing and facilitating workshops with multiple and diverse stakeholders (an asset);
- Four (4) years’ experience in defining requirements for applications using HL7 messaging standards (an asset);
- Four (4) years’ experience in a role requiring strong presentation and written skills (an asset);
- Four (4) years’ experience in investigating and defining data synchronization issues and solution recommendations across disparate systems in a large multi system environment (an asset);
- International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) designation (an asset); and,
- PMP Certification and Change Management Designation or equivalent (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.