Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager for a permanent job opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing the delivery of the project as defined in the project statement;
- Accounting for project performance such as on time, within scope, on budget, and meeting quality standards;
- Developing, monitoring, and controlling all aspects of project delivery in accordance with PMO and PM best practices for Integration Management, Scope Management, Time Management, Cost Management, Quality Management, Human Resource Management, Communications Management, Risk/Issue Management and Procurement Management;
- Creating and maintaining project financials across project cost budget, SAP, and appropriate accruals submission;
- Adhering to IS PMO processes deliverables, stage gates, and control processes in accordance with SOX compliance;
- Identifying internal and external stakeholders and expectation management throughout project life cycle;
- Providing project leadership by ensuring there are clear goals, motivating team members, resolving conflict and demonstrating appreciation for team member’s contributions; and,
- Identifying resource requirements, setting expectations, and evaluating assignment performance.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree or equivalent in commerce/business administration, engineering, or computer science;
- Project Management Professional certificate (PMP);
- Ten (10) plus years of experience leading large, multi-stakeholder IS projects;
- Experience leading large SAP package implementation projects ($5M+ project budget);
- Good understanding of ASAP and Agile methodology;
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle and IS Project delivery methodologies;
- Advanced project management practical expertise across knowledge areas such as scope, time, cost, quality, human resource, communication, risk and procurement and integration management;
- Advanced knowledge of project management planning tools such as MS Project;
- Experience with MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- The ability to lead team members with different cultural values and levels of experience;
- Demonstrated experience leading, conflict resolution, and prioritizing tasks; and,
- The ability to communicate and influence decision making at executive and working levels.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.