Senior Business Systems Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Systems Analyst. This is a three (3) month, contract position scheduled to start in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Contributing, under the direction of a lead SBA to a Preliminary Analysis of project;
- Defining the scope and requirements for a new PRS system;
- Detailing how data capture will be automated;
- Making recommendations related to the technical environment, including a market survey of new advances in PSR, an implementation strategy which considers the PRS organization priorities;
- Detailing the current investment in technology such as the EHR infrastructure, budget and time constraints; and,
- Conducting a cost/benefit analysis of alternatives solutions and development, operation and maintenance and support costs.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, computer science or a related discipline;
- Minimum of five (5) years demonstrated experience in information management and information technology;
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience as Business Systems Analyst;
- Experience in requirements elicitation and documentation, solution analysis and design activities;
- Three (3) years proven experience performing business analysis for complex business transformation initiatives in a multi-entity organizational environment;
- Three (3) years demonstrated experience working within a team environment performing tasks in a mixture of collaborative and autonomous modes;
- Three (3) years demonstrated competency in workshop facilitation and prioritization activities;
- Three (3) years demonstrated experience in documenting and diagramming business processes and workflows;
- Three (3) years demonstrated experience in developing operational procedures, standards, and policies to achieve identified business outcomes;
- One (1) year demonstrated competency in effective interactive communication and presentations, specifically with management and senior-level stakeholders;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Current certification from a recognized professional business analysis association, such as PMI-PBA or IIBA-CBAP; and,
- Ability to communicate in French (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.