Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Manager. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working with the BSD Lead and BSD IT Partner to ensure compliance with engagement processes and business partner requirements;
- Overseeing integration of the agile team’s deliverables with the project at large, as well as how deliverables may have touchpoints in related sub-domains;
- Providing administrative support to enable the Scrum Master to focus on core delivery responsibilities;
- Leading or play a key role in Scrum or program meetings to drive coordination;
- Collaborate with the IT PMO to ensure compliance with project standards, processes, tools and methodology;
- Collaborating with PCO to ensure budget reporting alignment;
- Providing timely monitoring and reporting of integrated program plan;
- Working closely with client project team to ensure on-going program alignment;
- Working with the Program Manager to ensure compliance with engagement processes and business partner requirements;
- Acting as liaison between company and client on project related issues or inquiries;
- Providing administrative support to enable the Program Manager to focus on core delivery responsibilities;
- Ensure global project reporting requirements are delivered to the planning and intake team in collaboration with the Project Control Officer (“PCO”) such as the reporting of project status of actions, issues and risks; and,
- Ensuring all stakeholder groups are being provided with timely and accurate project information.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Post-secondary degree or higher in engineering, technology or business administration;
- Project management experience in supporting complex projects and programs;
- Comprehensive knowledge of project management methodologies and tools, including Agile methodologies;
- Financial management experience with strong understanding of key concepts of financial processes such as budgeting, forecasting, financial modeling and ROI development;
- Delivery methodology experience with knowledge and experience in agile, scrum and iterative development;
- Experience successfully supporting a range of midsize-to-large initiatives with above-average levels of complexity and business criticality;
- Experience supporting large, complex investment budgets;
- Ability to facilitate and encourage collaboration and work as one team;
- Ability to be a team player with awareness of agile approaches; and,
- Certifications as PMP, ITIL foundations and Agile (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.