Technical Integrator, Web Application Firewall and IPS
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Technical Integrator, Web Application Firewall and IPS. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Recommending secure and effective solutions for system/application development in compliance with information, security processes and concepts for applicable systems and software;
- Working with internal delivery teams to integrate applications with WAF policies;
- Contributing as technical resource in large scale, technical projects to integrate security monitoring to a SOC operations;
- Facilitating operational transition to 24x7 continuous monitoring team; and,
- Working with internal customers and teams to interpret, clarify and implement change requests on security devices primarily NextGen IDS/IPS and Web Application Firewalls.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) plus years of technical experience with WAF and Intrusion Detection solutions (an asset);
- Solid and effective project management skills;
- Strong understanding of common network protocols UDP/TCP/ICMP and services DNS, HTTP/HTTPS and Proxy;
- Knowledge of OWASP top vulnerabilities in web applications;
- Knowledge of incident handling processes;
- Experience in reviewing and analyzing log files and data correlation;
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills preferably in both French and English;
- Organization skills;
- Ability to be a critical thinker with a demonstrated ability to tackle complex problems effectively;
- Ability to work with a wide range of geographically distributed team mates;
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization;
- Ability to be a continuous learner of all things technical and process;
- Ability to manage stress and pressure in a collaborative environment; and,
- Agility and ability to mobilize resources and execute on critical initiatives needed to transform our business.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.