Project Management (PM) - Level 3
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Management (PM) - Level 3. This is an eighteen (18) month contract position to start in January in Fredericton NB.
A level 3 Project Manager (PM) must demonstrate several years’ experience successfully managing extremely large, complex projects. Extremely large complex projects are those that:
- Cross multiple (i.e. more than 4 or 5) business units and/or organizations;
- Involve multiple (i.e. in excess of 15) direct project participants;
- Operate for an extended period (i.e. more than 1 year); and,
- Involves managing business transformation as well as technical transformation.
- Formulates statements of management, scientific and business problems, establishes procedures for the development and implementation of significant, new or modified computer systems to solve these problems, and obtain approval thereof;
- Defines and documents the objectives for the project, determine budgetary requirements, the composition, roles and responsibilities, and terms of reference for the project team;
- Manages the project during the development, implementation and operations start-up by ensuring that resources from all service areas are made available and that the system is developed and totality operates within previously agreed time, cost and performa;
- Reports progress of the project on an ongoing basis, and at scheduled points in the life cycle to the sponsors of the project;
- Evaluates proposed computer systems to determine technical feasibility, functional adequacy, and estimated costs for implementation and operation;
- Meets in the conference with program managers and other cognizant officials and states problems in a form capable of being solved; and,
- Prepares plans, charts, tables and diagrams to assist in analyzing or displaying problems. Works with a variety of scientific, business or engineering tools requiring sound knowledge of mathematics and management sciences.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- University or College degree and must demonstrate 2 or more years of experience successfully managing large, complex projects. Large complex projects are those that:
- Cross multiple business units and/or organizations;
- Involve multiple (i.e. in excess of 8) direct project participants;
- Operate for an extended period (i.e. more than 9 months); and;
- Involves dealing with business transformation issues as well as technical issues;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Ability to set priorities; and,
- Ability to lead a team and meet tight deadlines on deliverables.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.