Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Senior Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that assigned projects are completed on time, on budget, and satisfy the requirements agreed with the client;
- Ensuring adherence to the IT PMO Methodology and the specific Solution Delivery processes and standards;
- Ensuring compliance with standards, policies, and procedures;
- Ensuring that project decisions are formally documented as per IT PMO Methodology and project deliverables are stored in the official project repository;
- Creating and assembling project management deliverables for the projects assigned, including but not limited to; project charter, project management plans, organizational change management plans, lessons learned, project completion report;
- Coordinating the creation and assembling of solution delivery deliverables, including but not limited to; privacy impact assessment, security assessment, requirements gathering, design documents, release documents;
- Producing the monthly status report and budget tracker and conduct monthly financial reconciliation with the project finance reporting team, initiate requisitions, and review invoices for all project purchases;
- Conducting project risk management activities;
- Conducting or coordinating organizational change management activities, including but not limited to engagement plans, communications, and training;
- Resolving / escalating project issues;
- Storing and maintaining project documentation in the official project repository;
- Coordinating work of project resources allocated by IT and the business;
- Coordinating work with external areas of IT, including but not limited to: supply chain management, FOIP group, legal and strategic communications;
- Providing advice and recommendations to IT Leadership team and process owners; and,
- Influencing and engaging all levels of stakeholders from executive leadership to project team members.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field;
- PMP certification and ITIL Foundations certification;
- Experience in ERP projects, PeopleSoft preferred;
- A minimum of ten (10) years’ experience as a Project Manager;
- Experience with IT Security projects with system and process interfaces and integrations;
- Proven experience managing multiple concurrent projects is considered an asset;
- Project management in education institutions or public sector considered an asset;
- Strong organizational change management skills;
- Demonstrated delivery focus;
- Strategic, critical, and analytical thinking with excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including facilitation skills; and,
- Business/service orientation with the ability to create and maintain productive relationships.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.