Senior IT Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior IT Business Analyst for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Identifying business needs and translating into appropriate business design then implementing the resulting people/process changes;
- Ensuring business requirements are met and assisting with Organization Change Management, Quality Assurance, and User Training activities;
- Ensuring that assigned tasks are completed on time, on budget, and satisfy the requirements agreed with the client;
- Ensuring adherence to the IT PMO Methodology using the client’s standard templates as well as the specific Solution Delivery processes and standards;
- Ensuring compliance with standards, policies, and procedures;
- Ensuring that project decisions are formally documented as per IT PMO Methodology;
- Ensuring project deliverables are stored in the official SharePoint project repository;
- Stakeholder Identification and Analysis;
- Risk Assessment;
- Benefit and Measures Identification;
- Requirements Analysis, Requirements Management, and Solution Design;
- Performing Gap Analysis;
- Creating Business, Functional, Non-Function, and Transition Requirements;
- Working with technical teams to identify technical requirements;
- Tracing requirements through design and quality assurance;
- Assisting in the determination of solutions with associated costs and risks;
- Coordinating requirement and business design approvals/changes;
- Assisting technical teams in understanding requirements and business design so that effective technical solutions are implemented;
- Building out people, policy, and process deliverables;
- Assisting with test strategy, test planning, test execution, and defect tracking;
- Assisting with training strategy, creating training packages and training execution as required; and,
- Assisting with Transition to Operations as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or a related field is preferred, however, a combination of professional certifications and/or experience will be considered;
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience as Senior Business Analyst;
- Strategic, critical, and analytical thinking with excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Business/service orientation with the ability to create and maintain productive relationships;
- The ability to influence and engage all levels of stakeholders and support change; and,
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, including facilitation skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.