Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Technical Support for a permanent opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Skills and Qualifications of a Technical Support
- Seven plus (7+) years of experience in Managed Services or as a dedicated IT Support Administrator;
- Strong troubleshooting skills and experience in an advanced Services Support role (Intermediate-to-Senior);
- Interest in executing and helping develop standards to help make the department excel against the competition;
- Understanding of ITIL processes, the value of documentation, and their purpose;
- Experience with Professional Services Automation (i.e. Autotask) and Remote Monitoring and Management (i.e. SolarWinds N-Central) tools;
- Current Microsoft certifications either under the Office 365 (MCSA) or Server technologies, on-premise and/or cloud (MSCE).
Experience that would bring a big advantage:
- Networking configuration, management and support (remote access, network edge, wireless, routing and switching technologies) using Cisco, HP Aruba, and/or Meraki network infrastructure;
- Windows Active Directory services;
- Windows desktops and Windows-based servers;
- Virtualization technologies (like Microsoft, VMware, Citrix)
- Configuring, migrating, upgrading, and supporting communication technologies (like on-premise Exchange infrastructure, Office 365, VoIP, and Skype for Business);
- Security assessment and remediation;
- Designing, implementing and supporting storage infrastructure, including NFS, iSCSI, FC and newer technologies;
- Mobile Device Management technologies;
- Support of Hyper-Converged Infrastructure technologies;
- Cloud technologies and platforms like Microsoft Azure and Amazon AWS;
Certifications that would provide an advantage
- Cisco CCNA.
Important Soft Skills:
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills. You excel at and enjoy working directly with clients, resolving issues onsite and remotely from our office;
- You are at ease in an environment where we contribute to and collaborate with multiple in-house teams. You like to engage. You like to share. You like to learn;
- Interested in engaging to develop and strengthen our Managed Services team ongoing;
- Articulates technical information in a manner that is easy to understand by non-technical clients and staff;
- Communicates well, both written and verbal;
- Effective problem solver with the ability to ‘think outside the box’ when troubleshooting;
- Proactive and strong time management and organizational skills;
- A desire to continuously learn and improve through both a) work experience and b) training – both at work and in your personal time as certifications are a must in our industry;
- Independent, with a track record of completing designated tasks with minimal supervision;
- A clean and valid class 5 driver’s license.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.