Senior Project Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager. This is a two (2) month contract position to start in January in St. John's NFLD.
- Manage the project during the development, implementation and operations start-up by ensuring that resources are made available and that the project is developed and is fully operational within previously agreed time, cost and performance parameters.;
- Formulate statements of problems; establishes procedures for the development and implementation of significant, new or modified project elements to solve these problems, and obtains approval thereof;
- Define and document the objectives for the project; determine budgetary requirements, the composition, roles and responsibilities and terms of reference for the project team;
- Report progress of the project on an ongoing basis and at scheduled points in the life cycle;
- Meet stakeholders and other project managers and state problems in a form capable of being solved;
- Prepare plans, charts, tables and diagrams to assist in analyzing or displaying problems; work with a variety of project management tools;
- Ensure all deliverables and milestones are completed as planned;
- Manage Project Change Requests;
- Develop and support project schedules;
- Develop and maintain Work Breakdown Structures;
- Produce appropriate reports and identify scheduling and/or dependency issues;
- Conduct and provide critical path analysis; and,
- Assist in Schedule Co-ordination efforts with internal and external project stakeholders; and,
- Project sign-off.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- University or College degree
- Level 2: 7+ years of relevant experience in this role – Preferably with a recognized professional certification;
- May require specific experience in GIS environments for GIS projects;
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) in English;
- Excellent skills with MS Office;
- Team Player;
- Excellent attention to details; and,
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.