Senior Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst. This is a two (2) month contract position to start in January in St. John's NFLD.
- Planning, facilitating, conducting, and documenting Business/Process requirements gathered during workshops, meetings, and interviews;
- Schedule, organize, prepare material for, and document all project meetings/reviews;
- Creating an inventory of assets (hardware, software, versions, storage, memory, capacity, metrics, users, applications, etc.);
- Creating/Updating network diagrams of current infrastructure;
- Ensure project deliverables and documentation are completed and delivered;
- Preparing or assisting with other related documents or tasks as required by the OCIO’s Project Manager;
- The information gathered from this Analysis will be used in the next phase of this project to help formulate recommendations and requirements for a consolidated Geospatial Data Infrastructure (including architecture, costs, resources, recommended staffing; and,
- Present findings to shareholders and others.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- University or College degree with 3+ years of experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal;
- Excellent knowledge of research technics;
- A senior resource that is forward thinking, works independently, and has the skills necessary to draw this information out of the clients is required;
- Experience working in a technical /infrastructure environment is essential; and,
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision or in collaboration with other team members.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.