Integration/End-to-end Manual Tester
Eagle is currently seeking an Integration/End-to-end Manual Tester. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Performing manual testing of software releases developed by scrum teams in an Agile development methodology;
- Integration testing of core software with enterprise systems;
- Validating that back-office systems are functioning correctly;
- Developing test cases; and,
- Reporting and tracking of defects.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three to five (3– 5) years’ experience in quality assurance roles;
- Experience preparing software test scenarios, test case design and test scripts;
- Experience with the manual execution of test cases and the logging of test results/defects;
- Experience with test management tools such as JIRA or HP quality center to manage test cases, test cycles and defect management;
- Experience working in an Agile development methodology (an asset); and,
- Bilingualism in French and English (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.