Performance Test Engineer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Performance Test Engineer. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing and building performance test scenarios to validate software performance;
- Assisting with the configuration and execution of performance tests using the test framework;
- Providing advice and assisting in configuration of performance test monitors deployed on servers to assist in evaluating performance;
- Providing advice on implementation of tool to achieve best testing results; and,
- Guiding less experienced members of the team.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) plus years’ experience in test automation;
- Three (3) plus years’ experience with HP Load Runner;
- Experience preparing performance test scenarios and test scripts for automation;
- Experience setting up and configuring server monitors to assist with performance evaluation; and,
- Experience working in an Agile development methodology (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.