Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Automation Tester. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in February.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Designing and building automated test cases to validate software releases;
- Assisting with the development of an automated regression test suite integrated with continuous build engine such as Jenkins;
- Providing advice on implementation of tool to achieve best testing results; and,
- Guiding less experienced members of the team.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five (5) plus years’ experience in test automation;
- Three (3) years’ experience with Selenium;
- Experience preparing software test scenarios, test case design and test scripts for automation;
- Experience with test management tools such as JIRA or HP quality center to manage test cases, test cycles and defect management;
- Experience developing frameworks in Selenium to assist with test case development;
- Experience working with Sikul WinAppDriver for Selenium (an asset);
- Experience working in an Agile development methodology (an asset); and,
- Bilingualism in French and English (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.