Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Privacy & Secure Posture Assessor
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Privacy & Secure Posture Assessor. This is a three (3) month contract position to start in January in St. John's NFLD.
- An assessment plan or proposed statement of work for the engagement;
- Any work products (analysis, information gathering surveys, etc.);
- One final report depicting the results of the posture assessment that will include: o Recommended priority list to address identified gaps, and;
- Roadmap for implementation of recommendations.;
- Establishing an understanding of the established privacy and security practices within the Centre and the RHAs; and;
- Leveraging the combined experiences of the Centre and the RHAs to reach a standardized level of compliance with privacy and security best practice;
- Frequency and schedule of patch deployment;
- Risk Assessments o Vulnerability assessment solutions to continuously monitor IT environments for vulnerabilities;
- Privacy impact assessments and threat risk assessments to understand the risks to personal information; and,
- Tools and procedures to perform web application assessments.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Training and Awareness and Formal and on-going privacy and security training program;
- The process to review user rights and access at regular intervals;
- Alerting and reporting on the use of administrative privileges on computers, networks, and applications;
- Alerting/notification when defined security thresholds are exceeded;
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.