Business Relationship Management (BRM) Consultant
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Relationship Management (BRM) Consultant. This is a two (2) month contract position to start in January in Fredericton NB.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated three years (3) experience leading or coaching a customer relationship management or business relationship management function with a focus on customer service excellence preferably within a shared service organization;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Experience facilitating with a variety of stakeholder levels including executive teams;
- Experience leading a BRM function or successfully developing and implementing a BRM model;
- Demonstrated ability to set and manage expectations with partner organizations to produce a positive business partner experience.;
- Demonstrated experience in the development of business relationship management strategies with a focus on business value results;
- Demonstrated experience in the negotiation and implementation of client/service provider key performance indicators (KPIs) through collaboration with clients and public sector resources 3 Years;
- Demonstrated experience working with various public entities is considered an asset. Describe role and responsibilities. 3 Years;
- Demonstrated experience with cross business unit and/or organizational initiatives would be considered an asset. Describe role and responsibilities. 3 Years; and,
- French language competency would be considered an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.