Senior Web Developer
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Web Developer. This is an eleven (11) month, contract position scheduled to start in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing, designing and implementing the server-side Core JS / React foundations for the core system including the ability to test their coding, find errors, and correct codes to provide quality coding;
- Implementing the server side and client side NodeJS/React foundations based on our design and specifications;
- Understanding that AngularJS is an asset as system could be expected to interact with applications that uses it.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Undergraduate degree or technical certificate;
- Demonstrated experience with coding technologies including HTML, CSS, JSON, .Net Core SPA, NodeJS, React and MS SQL; and,
- Extensive experience designing web sites.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.