Release Planning & Execution Release Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Release Planning and Execution Release Manager for an eight (8) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in January. This role will require after hours (over-night) commitments for release deployments.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent;
- A minimum of four (4) years’ experience in technical project and/or program management;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Impeccable communication skills (both oral and written);
- The ability to deal with all personalities in an extremely high-paced environment;
- Experience in Release Management is nice to have;
- Experience in Software Development is nice to have; and,
- Knowledge of DevOps practices as they apply to continuous integration and deployment pipeline.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.