Deployment Release Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Deployment Release Manager for an eight (8) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in January. This role will require after hours (over-night) commitments for release deployments.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Integrated project plan for release stream and all milestones in their release stream;
- Approving and communicating all milestone data changes within release stream;
- Contributing to ensure release information is correct (integrated release schedule for all streams);
- Ensuring scope added into the release satisfies all entry criteria requirements;
- Completeness of release scope document and software build delivery plan;
- Ensuring all scope related changes and updates have followed the release processes as designed;
- Delivery coordination of all non-project scope items in a release;
- Communication of daily status reports for release;
- Monitoring progress of all projects and ensure we are tracking to hit all committed release milestones;
- Monitoring progress of all domains to ensure we are tracking to all committed weekly software builds;
- Monitoring and facilitating defect triage and resolution;
- Managing risks and resolves issues related to release schedule and code quality;
- Conducting Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews;
- Producing Deployment Plans;
- Leading and coordinating the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment plans and checklists;
- Leading the service assurance activity post release go-live;
- Delivering to production on-time with zero disruptions to existing business and customers;
- Maintaining the overall release integrated plan (critical path);
- Controlling what scope items get into the release (input);
- Monitoring Progress and Risks and resolving release issues (Monitoring); and,
- Coordinating prod deploy and post release service assurance (Warranty).
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent;
- A minimum of four (4) years’ experience in technical project and/or program management;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Impeccable communication skills (both oral and written);
- The ability to deal with all personalities in an extremely high-paced environment;
- Experience in Release Management is nice to have;
- Experience in Software Development is nice to have; and,
- Knowledge of DevOps practices as they apply to continuous integration and deployment pipeline is nice to have.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.