Sybase & SQL Database Administrator
Eagle is currently seeking a Sybase & SQL Database Administrator. This is a three (3) month contract position to start in January in Toronto ON.
- Monitor, backup and recover databases
- Select and implement the appropriate tools, software, applications, and systems to support data technology goals.;
- Oversee the mapping of data sources, data movement, interfaces, and analytics with the goal of ensuring data quality;
- Collaborate with project manager and business unit leaders for all projects involving enterprise data;
- Document application system data architecture in order to maintain a current and accurate view of the data picture;
- Monitor and implement changes to the database system details within the database, including stored procedures and execution time, and implement efficiency improvements;
- Create required reports in response to business user needs; and,
- Analyze user requirements for reports, forms, queries, and data extraction.
Educations & Skills:
- University or College degree;
- 5+ years work experience as a Database Administrator;
- Experience with database platforms, including Sybase and SQL; and,
- Experience and understanding of the best practices for combining the strengths of the database.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.