Big Data Advanced Analytics Consultant
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Big Data Advanced Analytics Consultant. This is a twelve (12) month contract position to start in January in Toronto ON.
- Work with Network Big Data CoE team members, Network Engineering, Operations as well as other businesses to understand and analyze business needs and design and develop data solutions by exploring data sources, analytic approaches to be used, e.g. mining, forecasting, visualization, etc. and execute to address the business needs;
- Explore new sources of information to uncover new business opportunities at all levels of the business (strategic to operational);
- Exercise leading-edge analytics skills in data visualization, mining, forecasting, etc. to address business needs;
- Work with and present to all management levels;
- Maintain and expand your knowledge of BI and current technology through training opportunities; and,
- Work in an agile environment and contribute to the improvement of our development processes,
Educations & Skills:
- A Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science, math, applied science/engineering, or equivalent
- A must have advanced level skills with multiple analytical tools such as Microstrategy, R, Python, Scala, Tableau;
- Experience with Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence algorithms and approaches;
- Familiarity working with NoSQL databases and unstructured/semi-structured data;
- 5 to 8 years of great working experience using MicroStrategy suite of products;
- Advanced skills with SQL and database systems such as Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata, Hive, Impala;
- Experience with ETL technologies and approaches;
- Highly analytical skills and ability to work with large and complex technical data sets;
- Ability to leverage insights and opportunities from data and metrics to build strategies and make recommendations;
- Knowledge of, and preferably experience with, Big Data and/or software development, and/or developing visualization tools;
- Ability to work with a team towards common goals;
- Able to manage multiple projects and priorities; and,
- Self-starter who is comfortable working with and presenting to all management levels.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.