Network Architecture Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Network Architecture Specialist. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in January.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- University degree in computer science, IT or networking;
- Bilingualism in French and English;
- Ten (10) years of experience in network delivery and support;
- Problem resolution skills;
- Enthusiasm, ability to learn quickly and adapt to new technologies with strong aptitudes for innovation;
- Deep technical knowledge with experience in architecture and technical leadership with ability to propose new solutions and challenge existing approaches;
- Passion about network automation with corresponding programming skills;
- Ability to easily transform a business or system problem into modular and maintainable solutions;
- Ability to be a team player that defines and communicates a long-term vision and adapts to the unknown and changing needs;
- Great interpersonal relationship aptitude as well as oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to be operationally oriented with a delivery aspect;
- Networking skills;
- Working experience with different routing protocols such as OSPF, BGP and MPLS;
- Experience with CISCO platforms such as Cat 6800 Nexus 5K, 7K, 9K and ASA and F5 BigIP such as LTM and GTM and Juniper such as SRX;
- Proficiency on DNS (BIND) and DHCP protocols;
- Experience in building network release plans including equipment configurations, rollback plan and impact analysis based on business needs;
- Ability to elaborate technical solution during incidents and service impacting situations;
- Experience on large scale infrastructure projects;
- Understanding of Agile and continuous improvement methodologies; and,
- Industry certifications in CCNP, CCIE and BIGIP LTM administrator (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.