Senior Agile Tester
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Agile Tester. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Reviewing stories;
- Creating and executing acceptance and regression tests;
- Executing accessibility testing;
- Executing cross-browser and cross-platform testing including mobile;
- Creating and executing automated tests with Java and Selenium WebDriver;
- Creating and executing web services testing with REST and SOAP;
- Opening bugs and following up until the bugs are fixed;
- Providing status updates to the PM or Scrum Master;
- Participating in all scrum team activities; and,
- Participating in test automation activities.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Worked for the last two (2) plus years in an Agile/Scrum team environment;
- Two (2) plus years JIRA and Zephyr experience;
- Two (2) plus years accessibility testing experience;
- Ability to verify that the website and mobile apps are WCAG 2.1 compliant at AA level;
- Ability to create QA subtasks, tests, run test execution including test results and update QA subtasks;
- Web services testing experience including REST and SOAP and tools like ReadyAPI;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work independently, but also as part of a scrum team and participate in all scrum ceremonies;
- Interpersonal skills, and proven ability to flourish working in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-disciplinary team, across multiple projects and multiple locations; and,
- Sharp analytic and problem-solving capabilities that go beyond strict technical expertise.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.