Intermediate CRM Consultants
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking four (4) Intermediate CRM Consultants. This is a twelve (12) month contract position to start in January in downtown Toronto.
Candidates should have strong expertise in SQL/SAS. Additional tools such as SAS Marketing Automation / Real-Time Decision Manager, SAS CI (MA/MO) or campaign management tools such as Unica would be an asset.
- Act as a key contact person between various Marketing units and their managers to make recommendations using in-depth analysis of CRM campaigns.;
- Take a part in managing various marketing campaigns; provide leadership in following up on various stakeholders’ campaign processes and adherence to timelines in campaign delivery as well as in evaluating the industry KPI’s on the different business units.;
- Act as a key contact on data insights and management between various marketing units and IT teams in order to provide necessary information and data analysis for customer and market knowledge.;
- Analyze and interpret the information provided to partners and recommend other appropriate studies.;
- Develop analytical files for marketing databases to support modeling/profiling and marketing activities; as well as develop analytical reporting for Marketing and Finance;
- Support Marketing Automation for campaigns, reports and database processes, and implement effective solutions using existing systems;
- Maximize the use of current resources & tool and scale our next-generation campaign management platform;
- Act a change agent to improve the campaign environment and campaign automation;
- Liaising with critical partners such as IT, Channel, Technology providers, Customer Care, Commercial Strategy and Marketing to ensure customer engagement success;
- Performs as subject matter advisor in direct marketing/ campaign management area and provide guidance and resolve problems highly complex in nature;
- Leveraging analytics, insights and best practices to improve decision-making, processes, and campaign development activities; and,
- Interfacing within the internal and external stakeholders, particularly our Data Science, Data Products and Campaign Analytics and Reporting teams, to derive synergies and alignment on campaign efforts and priorities and how advanced analytics can drive.
Education & Skills:
- University degree in business, marketing, finance, math, computer science or related field. Strong project management and change management skills leading a team – always teach, share, grow and develop, while driving results and making work fun;
- Minimum 3- 5 years of experience in Database Marketing / Campaign Management;
- Experience in using advanced CRM tools such as SAS Customer Intelligence Suite, SQL programming and leveraging digital capabilities such as Adobe Audience;
- Advanced experience in customer segmentation and data-driven targeting strategies;
- In-depth knowledge of database marketing and data warehousing tools and software (MS SQL, Oracle,);
- Experience in deploying large-scale technology transformations including program management, funding and change management;
- Experience in working with financial/marketing information including business cases, KPIs, ROI, NPV;
- Knowledge of database architecture fundamentals and best practices;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral) to interact effectively with senior leadership;
- Well-developed strategic-thinking skills, with the ability to excite and lead others, capitalizing on individual strengths to drive collaborative outcomes;
- Ability to bring structure out of fluidity, shape a plan out of various discrete activities and rally a cross-functional team around a journey;
- Capacity to thrive in an environment of constant change, unpredictability, and ambiguity;
- Ability to inspire and influence across organizations to gain alignment and support on recommendations;
- Proven track record of taking a “client-first” approach, while setting and achieving aggressive objectives;
- Simplicity and creative approaches that are solution/outcome-oriented, constantly looking for ways to do things smarter, better and more efficiently.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.