Senior CRM Consultants
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking two (2) Senior CRM Consultants. This is a six (6) month contract position to start in January in downtown Toronto.
These consultants will be required to extract and execute SQL or SAS code for marketing campaigns. In addition to the technical skill set required, these resources will need to have proficiency in managing projects and interfacing with internal clients and stakeholders therefore strong communication skills are required. Right now, we are looking for talented individuals to join our Consumer Insights and Data team where you will have a chance to innovate, grow and deliver meaningful impact for our customers and our business. Our organization has the mandate to enable and leverage data & analytics as a companywide asset. As a team, we build and deploy new strategic and foundational capabilities across the organization and operate a number of functions that use these capabilities to inform commercial decisions, generate insight/foresight and drive improved performance and business value creation.
We are currently seeking an exceptional candidate for the role of Sr CRM Consultant. Reporting to the Sr. Manager, CRM Operations, the successful candidate will be someone who not only can help drive efficient execution across the campaign execution portfolio, but can also build and maintain strong partnerships, understand and align activity with our strategic priorities, and influence, empower and engage a team to enable change and drive results.
The Sr CRM Consultant responsible for planning, designing and developing direct marketing campaigns for all channel including but not limited to email, direct mail, inbound/outbound phone, SMS, digital etc. Essential to have analytical skills to test, measure and continuously improve campaigns to drive results. Experience managing a large team and multiple business partners is highly desired.
- Act as a key contact person between various Marketing units and their managers to make recommendations using in-depth analysis of CRM campaigns.;
- Take part in managing various marketing campaigns; provide leadership in following up on various stakeholders’ campaign processes and adherence to timelines in campaign delivery as well as in evaluating the industry KPI’s on the different business units.;
- Act as a key contact on data insights and management between various marketing units and IT teams in order to provide necessary information and data analysis for customer and market knowledge.;
- Analyze and interpret the information provided to partners and recommend other appropriate studies.;
- Develop analytical files for marketing databases to support modeling/profiling and marketing activities; as well as develop analytical reporting for Marketing and Finance.;
- Support Marketing Automation for campaigns, reports and database processes, and implement effective solutions using existing systems;
- Maximize the use of current resources & tool and scale our next-generation campaign management platform;
- Act a change agent to improve the campaign environment and campaign automation;
- Liaising with critical partners such as IT, Channel, Technology providers, Customer Care, Commercial Strategy and Marketing to ensure customer engagement success;
- Performs as subject matter advisor in direct marketing/ campaign management area and provide guidance and resolve problems highly complex in nature;
- Leveraging analytics, insights and best practices to improve decision-making, processes, and campaign development activities;
- Interfacing within the internal and external stakeholders, particularly our Data Science, Data Products and Campaign Analytics and Reporting teams, to derive synergies and alignment on campaign efforts and priorities and how advanced analytics can drive.
Educations & Skills:
- University degree in business, marketing, finance, math, computer science or related field. Strong project management and change management skills leading a team – always teach, share, grow and develop, while driving results and making work fun
- Engage partners – understand the business and anticipate needs; collaborate well;
- Deliver quality – steer robust and meaningful outputs, with agility and attention to detail;
- Interrogate the status quo – challenge old habits, ask why, and find a better way;
- Influence and drive change – secure alignment across teams and leadership to ensure we are focusing on the right things, the right way;
- Well-developed strategic-thinking skills, with the ability to excite and lead others, capitalizing on individual strengths to drive collaborative outcomes;
- Ability to bring structure out of fluidity, shape a plan out of various discrete activities and rally a cross-functional team around a journey;
- Ability to inspire and influence across organizations to gain alignment and support on recommendations;
- Proven track record of taking a “client-first” approach, while setting and achieving aggressive objectives with the capacity to thrive in an environment of constant change, unpredictability and ambiguity;
- Simplicity and creative approaches that are solution/outcome-oriented, constantly looking for ways to do things smarter, better and more efficiently;
- Natural or trained ability to grasp both business and technical aspects of the role;
- Ability to quickly establish credibility with internal client-partners and to be the seen as a partner to the business with a deep expertise in campaign execution and delivering impactful results;
- Minimum 3- 5 years of experience in Database Marketing / Campaign Management;
- Experience in using advanced CRM tools such as SAS Customer Intelligence Suite, SQL programming and leveraging digital capabilities such as Adobe Audience; and,
- Advanced experience in customer segmentation and data-driven targeting strategies with In-depth knowledge of database marketing and data warehousing tools and software (MS SQL, Oracle, …).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.