Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an Application Developer. This is a four (4) month contract position to start in immediately in downtown Toronto.
An Advanced Application Developer codes, tests and debugs new software or enhancements to existing software. Has experience and competency to work on complex software programs with direction from supervisor.
- Designs and develops internal business systems/applications;
- Takes a primary role in smaller, low-risk projects;
- Communicates and design, requirements, feature set, functionality, usability, localization issues, and limitations of the subsystem to the team.;
- Independent & confidence requires minimal direction;
- Produce high-quality code which is functional and maintainable;
- Interact with business sponsors to help gather requirements;
- Participate in the development process for gathering requirements, implementation, and releases;
- Assist the first line support team; and,
- Impart knowledge and benefit of experience to other members of the team.
Educations & Skills:
- Experience developing tools using Elastic search and creating Data visualization tools along.;
- Data modeling and applying machine learning using Python;
- 3-6 year’s application development experience;
- 3 years’ experience in application d;
- Able to learn new programming languages quickly and efficiently;
- Ability to communicate ideas;
- Knowledge of business lines and ability to produce high-quality results;
- Ability to seek improvements to all aspects of the development process;
- Can deal with ambiguity and manage requests for change and still deal with ambiguity and manage requests for change;
- Comfortable in high pressure, deadline-oriented environment;
- Ability to adapt quickly; function independently when required;
- Ability to work effectively with people from outside the IT team; and,
- Team player who can ask good questions and be a creative thinker, breakthrough innovative, ‘out of the box’ thinker.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.