Senior Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a twelve (12) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin January 2019.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Business Analyst
- Lead ERP implementation for reporting (end to end – requirements to solution design and build);
- Lead reporting and BI process improvements to utilize/accommodate legacy and new solution data sets;
- Lead and provide guidance with vendor proposed solutions on reporting and toolset;
- Work with other streams of the ERP on deliverables, timelines, and consistency on suctioning;
- Analyze the current “reporting inventory” and develop reporting strategy to satisfy reporting requirements in the context of the new ERP solution;
- Provide guidance to multiple reporting teams on adjusting current reports and data warehouse feeds as a result of ERP change.
Skills and Qualifications of a Senior Business Analyst
- BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience;
- Prior experience in the HR, Payroll, and financial services industry or Internal Audit;
- Experience leading a team in a “manager of managers” capacity;
- Strong understanding and experience in provision of high-quality MIS, delivering accurate data analytics and reporting to senior internal and external stakeholders, under tight deadlines and potentially multiple competing priorities;
- Experience of operating in a manually intensive data environment, extracting data from disparate sources, cleansing and validating it, and transforming it into meaningful, succinct and coherent information;
- Experienced in the direct production of high quality ‘Board-level’ reporting, including focused analysis, trending, and strong summarization of results;
- Experience in consolidating and converting reports from one system to another;
- Strong coordination and project management skills, to lead the end-to-end reporting processes and production of governance reporting;
- Strong stakeholder management and engagement is essential;
- High level of proficiency across the MS Office suite, particularly Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- High level of proficiency in MS SQL to facilitate data extraction and analysis efforts;
- Experience in mainstream BI tools preferred;
- Knowledge of data management principles and best practices;
- Demonstrated ability to identify “right tool for the job”, in the context of reporting and BI delivery at self, team, organization and enterprise level;
- Knowledge of API, JSON, XML preferred;
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to collaborate across the function on data validation and reporting deliverables;
- Ability to work under pressure, and deliver timely, accurate, insightful analysis;
- Ability to conceptualize the business requirement and deliver innovative solutions.
Flexibility to change and ability to prioritize workload with competing deliverables.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.