Senior Business Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst for a three (3) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a Senior Business Analyst
- Interview application, infrastructure and other Company staff to develop deliverables;
- Perform detailed analysis of application and system related information to determine impacts of change;
- Support quality assurance and quality control (testing) activities;
- Present reports and presentations to business and technical audiences;
- Update materials on intranet sites (SharePoint, Confluence)
- Support process improvement for delivery of enterprise IT services;
- Ability to work with business and technical resources;
- Understanding of complex clinical and business environments.
Skills and Qualifications of a Senior Business Analyst
- Bachelor’s degree in business or IM/IT or equivalent education and experience;
- Knowledgeable of current business analysis practices and technologies;
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with a broad set of stakeholders including clinical/business staff, technologists, management and executives;
- Experience working in large, complex IT environments;
- Proven delivery of interfaces or related systems within the healthcare environment.
- Solid understanding of system development life cycle methodologies including waterfall, iterative and agile;
- Exceptional analytical and communication skills;
- Attention to details, willingness to learn new technical and business domains.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.