Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Supporting internal compliance intake, assessment, and prioritizing of audit program;
- Identifying and recommending gaps and solutions;
- Working with SCM stakeholders to complete the internal compliance program, leveraging existing automation tools to meet optimization goals;
- Working with stakeholders to complete the intake of suppliers for the internal compliance program;
- Completing the assessments and prioritizing of internal compliance program, assisting with identifying gaps and recommending solutions;
- Utilizing automation tools to streamline the work processes and provide real time attestation; and,
- Assisting with the onboarding, management. and clean-up of the lists including implementing automation programs to streamline tasks.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Undergraduate Degree or Diploma in a Technical or Business discipline in either Computer Science, Engineering, Accounting, Finance, or a related field;
- Four plus (4+) years in a Data Analyst or Supply Chain Analyst role;
- One (1) to four (4) years of IT experience;
- Data Science or Analytics Certification;
- Experience in the successful delivery of business process improvement projects, using scripts and a development methodology (i.e. define, design, implement, maintain);
- Experience using statistical methods to analyze data to generate high-impact business reporting dashboards;
- Strong attention to detail and is comfortable working with a variety of large and complex data sets;
- An advanced user of SAP and MS Office, including MS Excel;
- A programming background in coding languages (i.e. VBScripting for SAP GUI, HTML, VBA);
- Experience and understanding using RPA tools (i.e. Automation Anywhere, UiPath, Workfusion, BluePrism);
- A strong understanding of data visualization tools (i.e. Spotfire, Tableau, Power BI);
- Familiarity with data extraction and data preparation and is comfortable working with BI tools (i.e. SAP BW, Oracle BI) and data prep tools (i.e. Alteryx, Knime);
- P. Eng or Technical Certification is nice to have;
- A minimum of two (2) to three (3) years in an oil and gas environment is nice to have;
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, able to set priorities;
- The ability to exercise tact, discretion, and sound judgement;
- Strong communication skills.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.