Quality Assurance Manager
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Manager for a four (4) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the planning, delivery, and improvement of testing services;
- Working closely with stakeholders, including application owners and Project Managers to enhance delivery predictability and quality;
- Statement of Work (SOW) development and change request processing;
- Working with teams to identify appropriate test strategies, then assist with planning and delivery based on the defined strategy;
- Assisting with test deliverable development and coaching/mentoring;
- Suggesting QA process improvements to improve quality and meet operations teams’ needs; and,
- Participating in team meetings, supervising test analysts and testers in delivery and report status based on Program Support standards.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree, College Diploma, or equivalent work experience;
- Eight plus (8+) years of project delivery experience;
- Experience leading QA/QC for complex system implementation projects and change initiatives;
- The ability to plan and lead the work of technical, business, and QA/QC resources;
- Experience working in health care;
- Strong foundation and knowledge of quality management techniques;
- Strong client management skills; and,
- Strong communication skills including written, oral, and presentation.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.