Junior SharePoint Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Junior SharePoint Analyst for a one (1) year contract opportunity, scheduled to begin in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Taking a logical and systematic approach to problem solving issues related to Microsoft SharePoint for a wide variety of users;
- Responding to and managing multiple requests received via working queue;
- Documenting issues and resolutions;
- Participating in projects when required;
- Designing and documenting SharePoint solutions based on the defined information architecture and functional and non-functional requirements of the clients;
- Administering and troubleshooting advanced SharePoint workflows;
- Developing workflows, InfoPath forms, and applications within SharePoint;
- Prioritizing multiple assignments and structure work to assigned tasks;
- Increasing the support team’s productivity and efficiency through reduced maintenance efforts;
- Advising customers of the best approach for solving problems; and,
- Conforming to standards, prioritization, and procedures in execution of work.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Technical Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field;
- One (1) year relevant experience;
- Previous experience working with Microsoft SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Online;
- Solid understanding of the various components of a SharePoint site and how to configure them;
- Experience developing and using SharePoint workflows;
- Experience with the Office 365 platform;
- Previous experience providing technical support to a wide variety of users;
- Experience with ITIL processes: Incident, Problem, Change, and Release;
- Experience working with Microsoft Flow or Powershell is an asset;
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to resolve complex issues;
- A good understanding or requirements gathering and analysis techniques;
- Team player, ability to work independently and within a team environment;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written, spoken, and presenting);
- Results oriented and delivery focused;
- Proven ability to provide quality results and excellent customer service; and,
- The ability to work effectively and communicate at all levels of the organization.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.