Senior Automation Developer
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Automation Developer. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in April.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three (3) years’ of experience with Java, Python;
- Three (3) years’ of experience with Selenium Grid in reference to Remote Web Driver and Appium;
- Three (3) years’ of experience automation deliveries and maintaining an automation suite;
- Three (3) years’ of experience working directly with clients and customers with automated testing frameworks and providing recommendations to improve performance;
- Three (3) years’ hands-on working experience in Mobile Automation;
- Strong knowledge of Mobile Automation such as iOS and Android using Appium;
- Knowledge in mobile automation Framework setup, TestNG, Page object, BDD model;
- Experience in CI tools like Jenkins, GIT and reporting tools; and
- Experience in using test management tools such as Jira, TFS, and ALM.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.