Senior VAS Operations
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior VAS Operations. This is a twelve (12) month contract position to start in January in GTA.
- Creates Incident/RCA reports for VAS platform incidents.;
- Executes VAS system work orders and supports other scheduled maintenance work impacting VAS systems.;
- Handles on-call responsibilities for incidents on a 24x7 rotation basis.;
- Identifies and works with VAS Engineering to address system/solution deficiencies.;
- Performs acceptance testing/CAT for new VAS services and new platforms.;
- Responsible for user management and user access of VAS platforms.;
- Solves trouble tickets issued by customer care and other business teams.;
- Takes proactive measures to prevent issues and perform regular system backups.;
- Works on launch into production of new VAS platforms or new functionality on existing platforms;
- Works with different VAS vendors to ensure VAS incidents are resolved within agreed SLAs.;
- Analyzes and solves incidents on VAS platforms (including but not limited to SMSC, MMSC, VMS, USSD, CBC; and,
- OTA, EIR, Roaming, SMS & Voice anti-spam systems etc.).
Educations & Skills:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's degree, preferably in the Telecommunications / Computer Science with at least 5 years relevant technical hands-on working experience in managing telecommunication systems in an operational environment;
- Unix/Linux user skills experience;
- Good working knowledge of SS7, SIGTRAN, DIAMETER, SMPP, OTAP, SNMP, SIP, TCP/IP, routers and switches;
- Good understanding of GSM/LTE/VoWIFI concepts; and,
- Candidate should have an excellent command of the English Language both verbally and written.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.