Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Business Analyst Lead
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Analyst Lead for a permanent job opportunity, scheduled to begin in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Defining and documenting business problems and/or opportunities for proposed initiatives, identifying and validating the key business requirements;
- Assisting Technical Lead, application development, and business teams to evaluate potential software solutions; internal and off-the-shelf , to ensure business requirements are addressed effectively;
- Leading a team of BA's and fostering growth and development;
- Collaborating with the Software Development and IT Infrastructure teams towards the successful testing and implementation of projects;
- Employing the Agile framework in gathering user requirements, developing plans, making business cases, and prioritizing product development in conjunction with Product Owner/BA team members;
- Actively participating in the definition and prioritization of product roadmap items;
- Coordinating and leading meetings with Agile team members, ensuring the business perspective is represented and potential risks are addressed;
- Triaging emergency / urgent requests in daily scrum meetings;
- Analyzing existing reports and data structures and identify new reporting requirements;
- Managing changes, decisions, risks, and issues so you can provide timely updates to stakeholders;
- Proficiently communicating business requirements through compelling user stories;
- Researching, reviewing, and analyzing the effectiveness and efficiency of existing processes as well as enhancing them;
- Participating in driving projects to successful completion, by supporting development teams and end-users in achieving their goals;
- Collaborating with the QA team to test new features from an end-users perspective; and,
- Assisting in establishing and implementing necessary training materials across product streams.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A Post-Secondary Diploma or Degree in Business Management, Business Analysis, or Project Management;
- Five (5) to ten (10) years of relevant experience in Business Analyst Lead role;
- Two plus (2+) years; experience in Agile methodologies;
- Experience creating user stories;
- CBAP certification is an asset;
- Proficiency in understanding Custom Application Development, IT infrastructure, data reporting and analytics, software integration and third party software evaluations;
- Process documentation and modelling experience;
- Proficiency in tools such as Team Foundation Server and SharePoint;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, flowcharting software, and project management software (i.e. MS Visio, MS Project);
- Strong communication skills, including technical writing skills;
- Business case development skills;
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills, and attention to detail;
- Effective organizational and planning skills;
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, as well as ability to work independently; and,
- The ability to effectively present ideas and concepts, enabling stakeholder buy in.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.