Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
ETRM Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking an ETRM Project Manager for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Planning and managing medium-to-large sized systems projects of moderate-to-high complexity; and,
- Ensuring project results contribute positive business value and meet agreed on scope, cost, schedule, and quality objectives.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Ten plus (10+) years of Project Management and Energy industry experience;
- Strong project management skills with the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines;
- Strong planning, organizational, and leadership skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to make effective presentations and communicate technical concepts to non-technical clients;
- Extensive knowledge of project management processes, systems development methods, organizational change management concepts, and business process improvement methods;
- Knowledge of project planning techniques and automated project planning tools;
- The ability to work collaboratively in a team environment;
- The ability to work in fast paced environment and quickly deliver business value; and,
- Extensive Oil, Gas, and Power experience (preference for those that have Pipeline knowledge or Energy Trading and Risk Management knowledge).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.