Peoplesoft Financial - Functional Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Peoplesoft Financial - Functional Analyst. This is a twenty-four (24) month, contract position scheduled to start in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing PeopleSoft functional expertise by acting as a subject matter expert and providing expertise through system implementation, upgrades and PeopleSoft product knowledge;
- Working on all project phases including fit/gap, configuration/design, testing and cutover;
- Assisting and leading clients in fully integrating the PeopleSoft system into their current business environments, enabling updated business processes, providing input on best practices and lessons learned from prior implementations and upgrades and advising the business on options, risks, and any impacts on other processes or systems;
- Analyzing, interpreting and translating requirements into a viable solution;
- Providing business support and advising on analysis and design to development team;
- Participating in developing test cases and performing unit and system testing;
- Demonstrating strong understanding of business processes;
- Demonstrating good understanding of client business operations or needs;
- Demonstrating good understanding and knowledge to innovate and make business processes more efficient;
- Researching legislative and regulatory rules and policies to provide relevant and timely support and expertise to the business, along with articulating to the clients;
- Providing guidance and direction to clients as subject matter expert;
- Working as a hands-on team member in projects, delivering consulting services to clients as a functional team member and lead;
- Continually seeking ways to improve the process of delivering PeopleSoft solutions;
- Configuring the PeopleSoft system to meet unique business requirements;
- Completing tasks efficiently and in a timely manner;
- Reporting progress to teams and project managers;
- Sharing knowledge to continually improve implementation methodology;
- Working independently with minimal supervision;
- Working collaboratively with other team members internally or with client counterparts; and,
- Participating, identifying ideas and assisting with building and presenting accelerators that assist clients solving unique business challenges.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Three to five (3-5) years PeopleSoft experience with a strong focus on the following HCM and ELM or PeopleSoft HR generalist;
- Experience with Peoplesoft 9.2;
- Fluid interface experience;
- Upgrade and implementation experience, with a minimum of 3-5 full life cycle implementations;
- Ability to work on all project phases;
- Good ability to build Query and understanding core tables and dependencies within stream of work; and,
- Good understanding of configuration, troubleshooting, processes and reporting.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.