Senior Test Specialist
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Test Specialist. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Facilitating communication with the team and with other groups to ensure that testing designs such as scripts, data and expected results are clearly understood, and all testing requirements are met;
- Upholding the standards and expectations set forth by management and ensures company guidelines, strategies and procedures are followed;
- Providing updates and status reports to the Test Lead, Test Manager and Project Manager as appropriate;
- Leading and mentoring junior team members and providing input to the Test Lead and Test Manager about team member's performance evaluations;
- Working closely with different functional groups to resolve and prevent issues, ensuring thorough testing from a business perspective, and understanding support issues;
- Converting requirements and design documents into a set of test cases and scripts, ensuring compliance with methodology;
- Adapting to the client and partner requirements;
- Analyzing data, recommending improvements and compiling reports based on findings;
- Ensuring data entry completeness and accuracy and record keeping of tests completed;
- Performing end-to-end and complex functional testing of key business processes using available tools and applications; and,
- Participating in product readiness and release decisions and providing QA sign-off documentation.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Five to eight (5- 8) years’ experience in SAP HCM;
- Five to eight (5- 8) years of experience in business application and software testing;
- Strong experience analyzing and understanding functional, technical and non-functional requirements in a variety of application environments;
- Experience designing, creating, performing, and documenting both functional and technical test cases and scripts;
- Experience using and leveraging automated testing tools;
- Experience with Test Tools such as HP ALM (Quality Centre) and Zephyr;
- Experience with unionized clients;
- Knowledge of Agile methodology with experience in JIRA (an asset);
- Experience with AACT - Accenture Audit and Compliance Tool (an asset); and,
- Experience with time capture software such as WorkForce and Kronos (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.