Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a .Net Developer for a twelve (12) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a .Net Developer
- The ability to work beyond normal business hours to resolve severity 1 issues as required;
- Ability to work a weekend during implementations as required;
- Ability to carry and respond to pager in the event of a serious incident with major applications we support (rotates with the other developer);
- Working knowledge of Visio;
- Knowledge and experience with technical documentation such as architecture diagrams, installation instructions and functional specifications;
- Excellent communications skills required are both verbal and written.
Skills and Qualifications of a .Net Developer
- Five plus (5+) Years C# Development;
- Five plus (5+) Years Visual Studio (2015);
- Windows MSMQ;
- Web Development (ASPX, ASCX, Web Services, WCF, ASMX, SOAP);
- Object-oriented development;
- N-Tier systems development in a Windows environment;
- Familiarity with Windows 10, Windows 2008 Server, Windows Server 2012
- Maintaining and creating documentation
- Excellent communication skills are an absolute necessity
- Ability to quickly diagnose issues and respond with a course of action.
- Strong working knowledge of SQL queries.
- Strong working knowledge of SQL Server.
- Able to design and develop for a variety of web browsers including IE 11, Edge, Chrome, FireFox, with knowledge of how to debug using each of those browsers.
- IIS 7.5+
- Experience with Resharper, Fiddler and SoapUI
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.