Business Systems Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst for a permanent job opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Diagnosing, isolating, and debugging software problems and perform problem resolutions;
- Reviewing, analyzing, and modify programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging, and installing for a large-scale system;
- Supporting implementation of application programs and fixing bugs when they occur;
- Adopting to changing technology i.e. support legacy technology while transitioning into modern technology;
- Delivery of business or system solutions within an SDLC methodology;
- Ensuring adherence to best practices for enhancements and support; ensure adoption and adherence to defined support processes (i.e. incident management, request management, etc.) in compliance with determined SLAs;
- Monitoring application software health, ensuring optimal operation and performance throughout the organization’s software asset life cycle;
- Maintaining records for the documentation of systems development and revisions;
- Applying a variety of techniques to elicit and gather business and user requirements from stakeholders;
- Understanding business issues and opportunities and analyzing and defining both the “As Is” and “To Be” business processes and perform a gap analysis;
- Identifying, assessing, and managing solution gaps and contributing to estimates for the business analysis effort based on scope and complexity;
- Identifying and communicating issues or risks affecting the scope or plan whenever they arise;
- Developing and translating Business Process Models to Business Systems Requirements;
- Ensuring any enhancement work has clear articulated values from the business and a SOW is generated. All relevant information in SOW needs to be clearly documented; and,
- Engaging the right stakeholders to gather the estimates and create a schedule based on the estimates.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- A University Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Science, or equivalent practical experience;
- Ten plus (10+) years of practical experience using a wide variety of programming languages C#, VB.Net;
- Ten plus (10+) years of experience in RDBMS such as SQL Server and Oracle;
- Proven expertise in analysis and problem solving;
- Experience with providing on-call support to customers as this role requires participation in a 24 X 7 on-call support rotation;
- Experience with supporting complex, integrated systems;
- Experience with diagnosing, isolating, and debugging software problems;
- The ability to learn new systems quickly and independently;
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle;
- Knowledge of programming best practices such as automated builds/integration, Unit/Integration Testing, S.O.L.I.D principles;
- Development experience with WPF, Java Spring Boot, UI5 is nice to have;
- Hands on experience with Eclipse IDE, DoJo, ABAP development is nice to have;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- The ability to be a team player, skilled at working in a highly collaborative manner;
- Proven strong communication skills both written and oral with technical and non-technical staff and with management; and,
- The ability to be comfortable in a fast-paced environment where continual change is routine.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.