Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
IT Infrastructure Specialist – Windows administrator
Eagle is currently seeking an IT Infrastructure Specialist – Windows administrator. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Building virtual servers based on VMware and Windows infrastructure;
- Installing and configuring branch servers;
- Performing site surveys remotely to prepare the physical installation of the servers;
- Creating an implementation plan;
- Following change management process at all times;
- Communicating with branch representative to schedule the shipments;
- Coordinating with the local on-site third party about the physical installation of the servers;
- Providing status to project management; and,
- Providing post deployment support.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, or combination of training in information technology and relevant experience;
- Bilingualism in French and English, both written and spoken;
- Three (3) years of experience specific to the field of expertise;
- Expert knowledge Microsoft Server management;
- Experience with VM ware;
- Ability to coordinate installations with sub-contractors;
- Ability to think analytically and have disciplined reasoning;
- Ability to communicate constantly with a variety of stakeholders;
- Ability to be a dynamic self-starter and self-directed learner; and,
- MCSA/MCSE certification (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.