SAP OTC/FICO Test Specialist
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an SAP OTC/FICO Test Specialist. This is a six (6) month, contract position scheduled to start in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Working in an Agile scrum environment to create and test user stories or other activities based on the project requirements;
- Documenting all test results;
- Providing daily test updates to QA lead and management;
- Providing test data to project team or other teams when required;
- Performing integration and end-to-end testing of key business processes using available tools and applications, ensuring fixes are tested and verified and the implementation components are tested until QA standards are met;
- Working closely with different functional groups to resolve issues, and ensure thorough testing that meets the scope of the approved test strategy and test approach;
- Participating in product readiness and release decisions and providing QA sign-off documentation;
- Upholding the standards and expectations set forth by management and ensuring the company’s guidelines, strategies and procedures are followed; and,
- Testing activities for other initiatives based on the internal prioritization and direction from QA lead and management.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Degree in computer science or similar;
- Five (5) plus years’ experience with SAP OTC and FICO manual and automated tests;
- Five (5) plus years’ experience in SAP including order to cash, FICO sourcing management and testing;
- Experience in running automation scripts and automating manual tests using UFT;
- Experience with database queries such as Oracle SQL;
- Experience with test tools HP ALM, Quality Centre, Jira, Zephyr (an asset); and,
- Experience with performance testing (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.