Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking an ETL Developer for a six (6) month contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of an ETL Developer
- Analysis and review of system specification and solution design documentation for integration functionality and components;
- Coding and testing of all the integration components required to accomplish the required functionality;
- Understand and implement integration applications based on SOA and Microservices architectural concepts;
- Understand and implement integration applications for large volumes of data (ETL);
- Develop integration applications (from POC to Production) using a variety of integration technologies such as MuleSoft, Informatica, SSIS, BizTalk, etc.;
- Technical documentation of code, deployment scripts and testing completed;
- Contribute to the overall support process improvement for all Company integrations;
- Ability to work with business and technical resources;
- Understanding of complex business environments;
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions with multiple stakeholders to extract requirements using best practice methods and tools;
- Facilitate integration services change control process through application of integration broker code changes per Company best practices;
- Facilitate user acceptance testing of integration services code changes with Company clients;
- Assist with Company integration broker maintenance, monitoring and support;
- Develop and communicate plans for developing documentation complete with timelines, approach, stakeholders and deliverables;
- Contribute to a collaborative team environment by information sharing and team cooperation.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.