Eagle is currently seeking a B2B Analyst. This is a three (3) month contract position to start in January in North York ON.
The Data and Business Intelligence Technology team requires a B2B Analyst who can apply file transfer expertise and knowledge of file transfer techniques to support a complex file transfer environment including both internal and external clients
- Monitor file Transfer events and alerts, triage/analyze and resolve or escalate as appropriate;
- Follow established procedures to service and support the file transfer environment;
- Accept user requests, triage and analyze them, then complete or assign as appropriate;
- Handle incidents and problems per ITIL model;
- Follow the ITIL model for any changes required to file transfer environment devices;
- Use hardware and software knowledge to ensure solutions integrate well into the existing environment;
- Work with 3rd level team to ensure documentation is accurate;
- Complement and backup current team members in terms of knowledge and skill set;
- Be flexible in managing workday across a multi-site location;
- Use project-planning skills to complete assigned tasks on time and on budget;
- Consult with internal and external clients to determine the requirements for successful project deliverables;
- Work with external vendors and service providers as required and work with other infrastructure teams to ensure services are operational for our clients.
Educations & Skills:
- Computer Science, Math or Engineering degree/diploma with knowledge of mainframe JCL and Scheduling
- Certified in Industry recognized certifications such as Cisco's CCENT / CCNA;
- Experience in supporting Sterling File Gateway, Integrator;
- Experience in onboarding clients;
- Experience in supporting an automated file transfer environment;
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and related protocols;
- Knowledge of UNIX operating system;
- Knowledge of testing and troubleshooting methodologies;
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision;
- Knowledge of network security principles;
- Good verbal and written communication;
- Good project and time management skills;
- A good practitioner of incident management, problem management, and change management processes.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.