Project Coordinator – SharePoint Online
Eagle is currently seeking a Project Coordinator – SharePoint Online. This is a six (6) month contract position to start in January in North York ON.
Project Control Officer – this role will be specific to Issue Management for a global project that we are rolling out. Reporting to the Program Director of the Technology Services Project Management Office (TS PMO), this position will support the project management team with a wide range of activities.
- Aids the EI PMO Program Directors and Project Managers in the administration of project details;
- Assists the project manager in logistical coordinator for implementation activities and providing pre and post implementation support;
- Works with business and technical teams to ensure issues are managed and triaged properly, assessing the impact and assigning priorities;
- Issue Log management and reporting;
- Trend analysis and root cause analysis of problems;
- Assists with the development of a project plan that effectively align scope, time, cost, quality, resource, risk, communication and procurement;
- Supports the team with various tasks to ensure project execution; including being accountable in the execution/management of project subtasks;
- Assists the team in developing/updating project specific presentations, status reports, issue, and risk logs;
- Helps in the development and publishing of project updates, statuses and reporting;
- Takes detailed meeting minutes and actions resulting from Project or Program meetings and drives to resolution; and,
- Files project artifacts as required, in the departmental SharePoint site in accordance to EI PMO standards.
Educations & Skills:
- College degree or appropriate experience in lieu of with 2 years of project coordination experience, supporting technical/business project environments. PMP certified preferred but not mandatory.
- Strong understanding of both SharePoint 2010 and SharePoint Online – features, functionality…etc;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint - Strong Excel skills;
- Detail oriented with strong organization, time management skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Good grasp of project management methodologies;
- Basic understanding of relevant enterprise infrastructure business systems;
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and with frequent interruptions;
- Skilled at prioritizing multiple and concurrent assignments within a matrix organization.;
- Flexible and adaptable;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Strong sense of “Team" and,
- High level of skill using SharePoint.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.