Service Support Analyst
Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a Service Support Analyst. This is a ten (10) month, contract position scheduled to start in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing application support and maintenance including daily checks, minor fixes or changes and minor application upgrades patches as well as documentation management for COTS and custom applications;
- Providing technical and functional guidance;
- Resolving moderate to complex problems;
- Supporting service readiness and acceptance efforts as part of systems testing and implementation;
- Supporting the Service / Help Desk in day-to-day end-user assistance and event management, including incident troubleshooting and resolution;
- Monitoring performance of assigned applications, identifying bottlenecks, and working to remove them;
- Developing documents and revising system design procedures, test procedures, and quality standards, including working on development projects;
- Support testing; and,
- Providing on-call support as required.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Post-secondary degree in computer science, engineering, or technology;
- Three to five (3-5) plus years of experience in information systems;
- Knowledge of computer software, including applications and programming;
- Knowledge of the practical application of computer programming;
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer services including customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction;
- Problem solving and analytical thinking sills;
- Ability to be a creative thinker;
- Responsibility and accountability traits;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Experience with Geographic Information Systems (an asset);
- Knowledge in application maintenance (an asset);
- Experience assisting solution research and development for new and unknown issues (an asset);
- Ability to assess work prioritization to enhance customer satisfaction (an asset);
- Ability to lead problem solving with clients for incidents escalated from the company Operations team (an asset); and,
- ITIL foundations certification (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.