Sorry, this job is no longer available. Please Search for Jobs to conduct a new search
Eagle is currently seeking a JIRA Consultant for a two (2) week contract opportunity, scheduled to begin immediately.
Key Responsibilities of a JIRA Consultant
- Gathering requirements for business processes and determining ways to optimize/improve JIRA/Confluence/BitBucket setup and workflows, as well as identify where functionality can/cannot meet user requests;
- Developing metrics dashboards and advanced filters in JIRA to provide end-users and business leadership with meaningful operational/performance metrics and status reports;
- Troubleshooting basic JIRA performance and operability issues at the server level for both Linux and Windows environments;
- Interacting with existing vendors for support and troubleshooting;
- Management of other reporting and collaboration tools in the engineering environment;
- Interfacing with development groups within organization as the IT liaison for Development Cycles/Software; and,
- Maintaining and managing Automation Build Environments such as Jenkins.
Skills and Qualifications of a JIRA Consultant
- Experience with JIRA; and,
- Experience configuring the workflows, projects, and integrations.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.