Please Note: Due to scheduled maintenance, the Eagle Job Board will be unavailable Saturday, January 19th
Senior Project Manager
Eagle is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager. This is an eleven (11) month contract position to start in January in Fredericton NB.
The objectives of the project are to upgrade all identified Part I and III devices operating systems to Windows 10 while ensuring all applications in these 2 Parts of that use a Windows operating system will not be negatively impacted by the upgrade
- Applied Project Management principles and practices throughout the project;
- Complete the gathering, identifying, reviewing, validating and documenting (Corporate Applications Inventory/CAI) of all of Part I & Part III applications impacted by the upgrade;
- Develop an Upgrade Prioritization Strategy (which considers criteria such as early adopters, happy path, etc.) and roll out the upgrade accordingly; and,
- Develop and rollout an Upgrade Test Strategy to use by all testers throughout the project.
Educations & Skills:
- At least ten (10) years of IM/IT experience
- Must have five (5) years of recent Project Management experience;
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate in English (verbal and written). Demonstrated communication skills and experience working with executive level stakeholders;
- Demonstrated experience in project management methodologies and deliverables. Describe the types of methodologies used and types of monitoring and control documentation (cost estimating, resource planning, and project time management skills) produced. 5 Y;
- Demonstrated experience in specific project execution activities, such as issue/risk management, change control, implementation, and transition to operations; 5 Years;
- Demonstrated experience on projects with a significant QA/UAT component. Describe the role played in the quality assurance process. 3 Years;
- Demonstrated experience working with and leading cross-functional business and technical teams that include a mix of in-house and external resources and stakeholders. Define the Cross-functional business and technical and external stakeholder teamwork ex;
- Demonstrated experience in change management activities - developing a plan outlining how the project organizational change will be managed. 3 Years;
- PMI, PRINCE2 or other industry-recognized project management accreditation would be considered an asset. Provide details on relevant qualifications;
- Demonstrate a level of familiarity with Microsoft Office 2010 (PowerPoint, Visio, Word, Excel and SharePoint 2010). 2 Years, and
- Demonstrated experience working with various public entities technology platform is considered an asset.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.