Technical Client Support Analyst
Eagle is currently seeking a Technical Client Support Analyst. This is a twelve (12) month, contract position scheduled to start in January.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing level 2 on-site support for all reported end user related incidents.;
- Diagnosing client-reported problems associated with end user computing services such as desktops, laptops, printers, peripherals and enterprise applications that has been escalated from level 1, Service Desk/Front Line Technical Support, delivering prompt follow-up and updates for incident tickets;
- Providing inventory control and lifecycle asset management for end user computing devices;
- Effectively managing inventory control system, participating in inventory integrity audits and reviews, preparing detailed reports for inventory validation, and executing asset procurement activities;
- Organizing desktop and notebook upgrades to Windows 10 for end users and executing these upgrades in accordance with pre-determined timeline;
- Processing and delivering upon client service request for installs, moves, adds, changes, and deletes;
- Executing service request types in accordance with established service delivery response targets;
- Scheduling the work associated with the request in conjunction with other business priorities and client availability for service delivery;
- Managing and reviewing on-site support procedures and operational documentation;
- Ensuring procedural documentation is current and accurate; and,
- Participating in incident and request queue management to ensure workload balance between technicians.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- One to two (1-2) years of field support experience in either end user support, software support, computer hardware configuration and repair, Help Desk or Service Desk support;
- Technical education and training resulting in a certification that is product-specific, vendor-specific, or technical courses in any area of support for personal computers including computer operating systems, computer hardware repair and PC configuration;
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills with PC operating systems, specifically Windows 7 and Windows 10, computer hardware repair, and device connectivity including TCP/IP and network adapter configuration;
- Solid understanding of network such as WAN, LAN and VPN and telephony systems;
- Working knowledge of enterprise software tools such as MS Office365 and Lotus Notes;
- Proven customer experience, practiced communication skills, both orally, and written;
- Demonstrated experience managing competing demands and working in fast-paced environment;
- Experience in driving continuous improvement to gain efficiencies;
- Experience interacting and working with third-level technicians, engineers and external vendors (an asset); and,
- Experience in leading a team (an asset).
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.