Eagle is currently seeking an Application Architect. This is an eleven (11) month, contract position scheduled to start in December.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Conceptualizing solutions, and developing a framework for implementation of COTS software systems;
- Defining the COTS software application architecture;
- Developing technical architectures, frameworks and strategies for a major application area, to meet the business and application requirements;
- Analyzing functional requirements to identify information, procedures and decision flows and resolving high-level functional issues;
- Providing continuity in major application solution decisions;
- Working with project team members to determine data requirements, structure, and distribution;
- Defining and documenting interfaces of manual to automated operations within application sub-systems, to external systems and between new and existing systems;
- Defining input and output sources, including detail plan for technical design phase, and obtaining approval of the system proposal; and,
- Identifying and documenting system specific standards relating to programming, documentation and testing, covering program libraries, data dictionaries and naming conventions.
Skills and Qualifications
The qualified candidate must have:
- Experience as an Applications Architect in a federal or provincial government environment; and,
- Experience in a minimum of two COTS Software (Identity and Authentication) implementation projects with the responsibility of guiding the functional specialists in the development of the COTS Software application solution.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity, apply online today!
Eagle is an equal opportunity employer and will provide accommodations during the recruitment process upon request. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted. Please note that your application does not signify the beginning of employment with Eagle and that employment with Eagle will only commence when placed on an assignment as a temporary employee of Eagle.